- Hereby stated conditions (further understood as: “the Conditions”) define terms and conditions of use of the website: brightelligence.com (further understood as “the Site”), together with all pages and linguistic versions.
- The Site works well under meeting or exceeding certain minimal technical requirements:
– having software supporting PDF files;
– allowing the use of cookie files by the browser.
- We deny any responsibility for to technical issues or limitations (arising on the devices used for viewing the Site), which limit or prevent viewing the Site.
- We reserve the rights to remove or modify any element of the Site anytime without any justification.
- We cannot be held accountable for any content and / or functioning of the linked 3-rd party websites.
- We gather two types of information about the visitors of the Site: personal data and information not related to a person.
- The personal data is what allows to identify the person. The data is collected during the use of contact form and include: name, surname, phone number and e-mail address.
- The security of collecting personal data is provided by the Site with 256-bit security protocol SSL.
- Personal data are stored and processed according to the personal data protection act of 10 May 2018 and the regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- We can entrust the collection of personal data to other parties such as hosting company, accounting, legal department, payment operator or other party, which we cooperate with in order to provide the required level of service. The passage of the personal data is conducted in a documented manner.
- We do collect personal date for other purposes than stated during the collection process. We do not pass or sell the personal data to any other parties, unless specifically instructed or required by the law.
- You keep the right to access your personal data, modify it, limit the processing scope, move it, remove it or revoke the permission to the storing and collection of the data at any time. The personal data are passed voluntarily, however, essential for proper form execution described in paragraph 2.
- Data which is not personal does not allow identification of a person identity. Such data include type of web browser, type of operating system, ISP name, IP address, date, and time of the Site visit. Such data serve us to allow correct functioning of the form, administer the Site, analyse the trends, collect statistical information.
- The Site uses the mechanism of automatic data storage in the form of cookie files. The data included in the the cookie files allow personalisation of the Site elements, remembering language preference and creation of statistics of the Site views. In the cookie files there is no personal data processed or stored. The cookie files do not allow to determine the user identity.
- You can decide on your own if you accept or reject the use of the cookie files in your web browser. Disabling the cookie files can be equivalent to being unable to use some o the Site elements or even the Site completely.
- All remarks, reservations and queries related to the use of the Site should be directed at: email@example.com
- All of the the statements are subject to the legar regulations in Republic of Poland.
- We reserve the right to modify the Conditions at any time.
- All changes are applicable immediately after their publication on the Site.